Augustine Doe Email Resources Global Professionals (RGP)
- Accounting / Finance
- Information Technology (IT)
- Leadership Development
- Management / Executive
- Aerospace / Aviation
- JD-MBA - Syracuse University
- MA of Economics - Harvard University
- ALB of Economics - Harvard University
From the streets of Ghana, to Harvard and the boardrooms of S&P 500 and Dow Jones companies, Augustine continues to demonstrate the tenacity that many describe as similar to that of Chris Gardner in the movie The Pursuit of “Happyness”. His pragmatic mindset and relentless curiosity, make him a rare transformational leader.
Augie’s impressive record of helping organizations achieve targeted corporate goals includes success stories with Workday, Inc., Alphabet Inc., National Safety Council, Noridian Mutual Insurance Company, Association of American Medical Colleges, Network Health Inc., Aviation Capital Group, and Myriad Genetics.
Augustine Doe is a highly sought after innovator / creator:
- Created Strategy Execution Accelerator (SEA) Solution®that RGP (a publicly traded global consulting firm) deploys to transform Private Equity (PE) portfolio businesses into high-performing companies.
- Developed RGP Healthcare’s Opioid Stewardship Program, which transforms the opioid practices of providers, dispensers, marketers, and distributors into high-reliability opioid programs that integrate all the aspects of compliance, fulfillment and care.
- Created the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Solution, HIPAA/HITECH, and GLBA Compliance Programs that RGP implements for clients.