- Business Development
- Change Management
- Management / Executive
- Process Development / Innovation
- Software / Web Development
- Education / Training
- Government / Defense / Military
- MBA, Keller Graduate School
- BS of Computer Science, University of Illinois
Part innovator, strategist, and quality-obsessed software executive, I build and manage technology solutions that drive company success. My products have created unprecedented revenue and profit generation, driven market share above 70%, and generated the highest customer experience levels in the industry.
20+ years developing and managing SW platforms and turnkey products, developing teams and support organizations and driving operational excellence. Strengths include:
- Building and transforming EdTech companies: Drove Follett’s K-12 technology vision, innovated mature product lines, right-sized business operations, and instilled an agile culture of innovation leading to 3X company revenue growth and $.5B in profit.
- Developing people, teams, and organizations: Built organizations predicated on team coaching, mentoring, innovation, and continuous improvement, resulting in award-winning SW products and world-class recognition. Introduced Agile/Lean development improving delivery quality and customer experience.
- Diverse expertise and leadership skills: Expert in software development and product management, strategic partnerships, technology operations, strategic planning, business development, process improvement, digital transformation, and M&A integration.
I’ve led enterprise business and digital transformations, delivered world-class EdTech software platforms and instilled Agile, customer-driven organizational cultures that helped lift companies to new heights.