Kendall Hoyd Email The Sharpen Group
- Accounting / Finance
- Change Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Management / Executive
- Manufacturing / Operations
- Construction / Facilities / Engineering
- Energy / Utilities
- Manufacturing / Industrials
- Metals & Mining
- BBA Finance, Boise State University
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), CFA Institute
Kendall Hoyd has over 30 years of experience in strategy, growth, transactions, and business transformation.
He has been in senior financial management roles and strategic planning roles at public companies ranging in size from $3 BN to $65 BN, and he has been CFO for private equity-owned mid-market companies. He has also been the CEO or president of organizations ranging in size from $25M annual revenue to over $370M.
Each of the last three companies where Kendall was the leader or CFO experienced >3x growth in five years or less.