Laura Juarez Email Pure Potential
- Change Management
- Human Resources (HR)
- Leadership Development
- Process Development / Innovation
- Education / Training
- Hospitality / Travel
- Manufacturing / Industrials
- BS: Management / Organizational Behavior, Miami University (Oxford, OH)
- Conscious Capitalism Consulting Certification (Underway), Conscious Capitalism Org
- iPEC Leadership Coaching Certification, iPEC International
- Family Business Leadership Development, Case Western University
- Reg. Yoga Teacher 500 Senior Teaching Certification, Yoga Alliance
Laura Juarez is a business strategist & consultant, retired CEO in the B2B building materials space, leadership coach, and experienced board chair.
Her company, Pure Potential, helps leaders and companies align their strategy with impact, embody conscious leadership, and elevate all stakeholder groups. She is specifically trained in conscious capitalism and brings this expertise to helping clients actualize meaningful results that focus on collective profit inclusive of but not limited to financial.
She also offers diversity, equity, and inclusivity consulting and leadership coaching to executives committed to peak performance. She has deep family business and ESOP experience.
Her style is engaging, enthusiastic, and inclusive; using inquiry to explore possibilities beyond current reality. Her methodology is both holistic and efficient; helping clients distill to the most essential rapidly so they can turn their attention to achieving results.
She’s passionate about wellness, Pure Wellness, an online wellness, yoga, & mindfulness membership, is part of her offering. She hosts The Conscious Leadership podcast, published the book, Ignite Your Impact, and speaks extensively about creating a thriving business that supports owners in living their ideal life.